The text used to create this word cloud is from the information sheet Relational Approach: The Importance of Supportive and Timely Connections by the CanFASD Northwest NAT on Prevention from a Women’s Health Determinants Perspective. It can be downloaded here.
- Conversations on alcohol: Women, their partners, and professionals April 23, 2017
- FASD Prevention with Indigenous Communities in Australia April 3, 2017
- First-ever FASD Prevention Plenary at the 7th International Conference on FASD March 22, 2017
- Heavy drinking among women: Normalising, moralising and the facts January 24, 2017
- New Facilitator’s FASD Training Guide for First Nations Women January 3, 2017